Himalaya Residency Multiplex Project, Ghaziabad

Patricia Alphonso Sep 18, 2020 0

Project Summary:

Himalaya Residency has proposed to construct a new Multiplex project “Himalaya City Centre” situated at Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. At present the company is in the process of seeking environmental clearance approvals.

Project Specifications:

The project will be developed on a plot measuring about 5.88 acres and has a development potential of approximately 699,574 sq.ft of built up area. The project will involve the development of G+5 building comprising of movie theaters, food court and shops/showrooms.

Moreover, allied facilities like waste management system, storm water management system, water supply system, sewerage system, adequate parking facility and green area are included in the project as well.

The theater would comprise of 70% of the development area and the remaining 30% will be shops/showrooms. It is proposed to develop 2 basements which will house services and parking.

Locality & Connectivity:

The site is surrounded by mixed use area including residential buildings schools, hospitals, temples etc thus providing all facilities under one roof.

The project is well connected with rail and roads network. A 45 m wide road borders the site in West direction which connects the site to Rajnagar Extension road which in turn connects the site to NH-58.

Similarly, the nearest railway station is Sahibabad railway station at approx 6 km in SW direction. Hindon airfield is at approx 3 km from the site in West direction and IGI airport is approx 32 km from the site.

Biltrax Construction Data is tracking 11000+ projects on their technology platform for their Clients. Visit https://www.biltrax.com/ or email us at contact@biltrax.com to become a subscriber and generate new leads.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.