- Make sure all the shades of the white match. This is something most people don’t think of when mixing and matching furniture from different stores.
- Try keeping the rest of the room within a maximum of 3 shades of different white.
- Eggshell is the safest choice.
- Shades of white can look different in different lighting, so choose wisely. You don’t want the room to end up looking like a sterile shade.
- Take your shoes off – it’s simple but effective.
- Keep the space dust-free, and vacuum regularly.
- Avoid white in high-traffic areas that would be hard to maintain.
- Spot cleaner sticks should be kept handy and used immediately. Be careful of sweat stains.
- Ensure enough ventilation in the space so dust doesn’t accumulate.
- Make sure your white-painted wood has some kind of protective coating so the surfaces are not sensitive to staining.
- Add texture to give the room dimension; don’t keep white surfaces too plain. Things like tufted cushions or textured rugs work well.
Contact: 022 23683985