Center approves INR 6,231 Crore Rithala-Narela-Kundli Metro Corridor

Riya Fernandes Jun 17, 2024 0

The Center has approved the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs-DDAproposal for constructing the Rithala-Narela-Kundli metro corridor. The metro corridor will cost an estimated INR 6,231 Crore.

The Delhi portion of the Rithala-Narela-Kundli metro corridor will cost nearly INR 5,685.22 Crore, while the Haryana portion will cost INR  545.77 Crore. Nearly 40% of the Delhi portion’s cost will be covered by the central government. The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will contribute INR 1,000 Crore, with 37.5% from bilateral/multilateral loans and about 20% from the Delhi government.

Also Read:  DMRC begins land acquisition for two new corridors of Delhi Metro Phase 4

For the Haryana portion, the state government will provide 80% of the funding, and the remaining 20% will come from central government grants. Additionally, this 26.5-km line, featuring 21 stations, is expected to be completed within four years.

Furthermore, with the construction of this corridor, the DDA’s development of the Narela sub-city will get a major boost. The sub-city includes an education hub with campuses of seven Delhi universities and institutions. Additionally, a multi-modal logistics park along UER-II, corporate offices, IT-ITeS parks, and medical campuses for AIIMS and IGTUW are part of the plan.

Biltrax Construction Data is tracking 31,000+ projects on their technology platform for their clients.

Get exclusive access to upcoming projects in India with actionable insights. Furthermore, gain a competitive advantage for your products in the Indian Construction Market.

Visit or email us at to become a subscriber and generate leads.

Disclaimer: The information herein is based upon information obtained in good faith from sources believed to be reliable. All such information and opinions can be subject to change. Furthermore, The image featured in this article is for representation purposes only. It does not in any way represent the project. If you wish to remove or edit the article, please email


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *