Satind Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd signed an MoU with Government of Maharashtra under “Make in India” on 15th February 2016 for the proposed “The Green Butterfly” hill station project. The project area is coming under 3 villages, Telbaila, Saltar, and Majgaon, in the Maval region of Pune District and Taluka Mulshi.
The proposed “The Green Butterfly” hill station project involves :
- World-class recreational facilities,
- Residential Villas,
- Schools and Universities,
- Art, Cultural & Craft Center, as well as Sports,
- Auditorium, Cineplex,
- Multi-specialty hospital,
- Service industries,
- Commercial space having AVGC park,
- Office complex,
- Environmental & other infrastructure and conserved green spaces/ eco forest experience zone,
- Golf course & ingratiating landscape with native and indigenous species
The property is spread over 2420 acres and will offer approximately 22 Million SqFt. of built-up area. The residential area would consist of 4100 Villas. The hotel area would consist of 4 five star luxury hotels and 5 three-star hotels. Thus, there would be a total of 6048 residential apartments and 2297 hotel rooms.
The execution time of the project is 12 to 15 years and it will be developed in four phases. At present, the project is still under environmental clearance stage.
Biltrax Construction Data is tracking the 22 Million SqFt “The Green Butterfly” hill station project on their technology platform for their Clients.
Visit https://www.biltrax.com/ or email us at email@example.com to become a subscriber and generate new leads.