The India Warehousing Report by Knight Frank India by Knight Frank India reports that 2018 saw a substantial 77% growth to 46.2 million sq. ft. in the total area transacted in the top eight warehousing markets in India. This follows an even more significant 87% year-on-year (YoY) growth seen during the previous period and depicts a strong growth trend. For more information on this India Warehousing Report and other findings, please click on the link below.india-warehousing-report-india-warehousing-market-report-2019-6468
- Total requirement of storage space in the Indian manufacturing sector accounts for 80% of the warehousing market today.
- Top warehousing markets in India witness a growth of 77% year -on -year in leasing in April 2018 – March 2019.
- The warehousing industry has witnessed massive participation from institutional investors, as well as developers. They have collectively invested over USD 6.8 billion since 2014, with an average investment per deal of USD 282 million.
- Private Equity funds had a 49% share of the total investments into the warehousing industry.
- 83% of the investments in warehousing assets went into new developments.
- 10% went into ready assets and 7% into a combination of ready and under construction assets.
- Kolkata witnessed highest year-on-year (YoY) surge with 191% in warehousing leasing volume over 2017 followed by Bengaluru (147%) & Hyderabad (96%)
- Other cities such as Coimbatore, Guwahati, Rajpura, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Lucknow, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar and Siliguri are gaining prominence now in terms of the growing demand for warehousing space.
Biltrax Construction Data is tracking 20000+ projects on their technology platform for their clients. Visit https:/www.biltrax.com/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a subscriber and generate new leads.
Disclaimer: The information contained has been compiled or arrived at, based upon information got in good faith from sources believed to be reliable. All such information and opinions can be subject to change. The image featured in this article is for representation only and does not represent the project. To have the article removed or edited, please email email@example.com.