Tata Technologies to set up three Common Engineering Facilities Centers in Karnataka

Rutuja Kedare Jul 13, 2023 0

Tata Technologies, a subsidiary of the Tata Group, has proposed the establishment of three Common Engineering Facilities Centers (CEFCs) in Karnataka to provide support to MSMEs in the state. The investment required for these three facilities is estimated to be around INR 2,000 Crore

As per the proposal, Tata Technologies will create the CEFCs through a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model. Tata Technologies will hold a 70 percent stake, while the Karnataka Government will hold the remaining 30 percent. 

Each center will have a cost of approximately INR 630 Crore, and Tata Technologies aims to set up three such centers across the state, with each center requiring five acres of land. These centers will focus on Advanced Manufacturing 4.0, Electric Vehicle Testing, and Aerospace and Defense, providing substantial benefits to MSMEs and emerging startups operating in these sectors.

Biltrax Construction Data is tracking 25,000+ projects on their technology platform for their clients.

Get exclusive access to upcoming projects in India with actionable insights and gain a competitive advantage for your products in the Indian Construction Market.

Visit www.biltrax.com or email us at contact@biltrax.com to become a subscriber and generate leads.

Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been compiled or arrived at, based upon information obtained in good faith from sources believed to be reliable. All such information and opinions can be subject to change. The image featured in this article is for representation purposes only and does not in any way represent the project. If you wish the article to be removed or edited, please email editor@biltrax.com.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *